We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website. This policy explains how the data you provide is processed. This includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send your email address or social media login details to us;
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used;
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website;
- details to allow you to access our services and transactions, e.g. an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for).
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it;
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to;
- provide you with information about our services if you want them.
All data you supply via this website is being processed under the responsibility of 89up Limited, registered with Companies House in England and Wales and the Information Commissioner’s Office.
89up act as the data controller for all information provided by you initially through this website (for any of the reasons numbered below).
The website uses a session cookie to store your personal data when filling out multiple forms. Depending on your privacy settings, such cookies will be accepted by your browser. The session cookie will not transfer information to third parties.
89up may run analytics to understand more about the visitors to our websites.
3. Data sharing.
89up may share your information with a third party - in particular third party apps such as Google Analytics or Facebook advertising. Please contact us if you do not want us to share your data.
4. Access to your data
Under the Data Protection Act, you may at any time request a copy of the information we hold on you by e-mailing us and any requests for deletion or correction of your personal data can also be obtained by writing to:
Free Word Centre
60 Farringdon Road